Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Houston! (original post date 4/30/08)

We threw a surprise b-day party for Houston's 30th Birthday last Sunday & it was so much fun! Houston was totally surprised! I tried really hard to pull it off but was worried he would figure it out. It turned out perfect but I didn't sleep all week because I was so nervous! We had the party at the RedPin in Bricktown. It's this new restaurant & "bowling lounge" on the canal next to the Harkins Theatre. It was really nice & so much fun.


We just did the family thing and even my 78 year old grandma ("G-ma") bowled. My mom said that when they picked her up she said, "I would really like to bowl. Is that okay?" She even brought her own bowling shoes!! I was so happy with how it all turned out & everyone seemed to have a good time!

In the group picture from left to right are: 1st row - H's "Mamaw", H's Aunt Beverly, my brother Matt, my mom Jami, & my "G-ma". 2nd row - H's cousin Travis, my dad Jim & my brother Drew. 3rd row - Me, H's Uncle Denny, H's sister Nikki & H's mom Teresa. 4th row - Houston, H's brother-in-law Scott & H's dad Perry.

0 comments: