Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt & Drew! (original post date 8/15/08)

Friday was my brothers' 23rd birthdays. Yes, they are twins. Can't you tell from the pictures? They really are twins but don't look anything alike. I was 5 yrs. old when they were born and I felt pretty cool to be the big sister of brand new twin babies. They are very special to me. I found some old pics of us from back in the day...

Aren't they cute? (Drew is on the left & Matt is on the right.) I just love them so much. We all got together on Sunday night at Texas Roadhouse for some peanuts & rolls with honey butter, oh yeah. It was really nice to see my family. My Dad & brothers are pretty much silly & goofy most of the time so it was a night of throwing peanut shells at each other, jokes & movie lines. Lots of movie lines. I used to be able to keep up but now I don't even know half of the movies they are talking about. I am really proud of both of my brothers. Drew will graduate soon from UCO with a degree in Industrial Safety. He is very interested in being a firefighter. Matt has just been accepted into the Oklahoma City Police Academy. I am very proud of him. He has worked really hard for this and has had a long time goal of becoming a police officer. Happy Birthday M & D, I love ya!



0 comments: