Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Babe! (original post date 8/3/08)

H & I have now been married for 7 wonderful years! To celebrate, we wanted to go all out. So we went to Pops. Okay so we were going to go to a nice restaraunt but honestly we thought Pops sounded like more fun and easier. It was a really nice evening so we got the Scout out and headed east. So everytime we go to Pops, H likes to try a new kind of drink. (Imagine that, huh?) Anyways, let's be honest here. Most of the time it doesn't work out well. I decided I would capture the "routine" on film. First he has to make his pick. Then figure out how to open it. (It was a strange bottle & confusing to open - not a good sign if you ask me.) Here goes nothin. "Not bad" was his reaction. I'm so not buying it. So we stuff our faces with hot dogs & fries (could we be any more unhealthy? Oh wait, I got a diet dr. pepper.) We had a lot of fun goofing around and H thought it was funny to take pictures of me eating.
I love the way the Pops bottle lights up at night. It really is a unique and fun place. In order to appropriately end the evening, we listened to "Jesus take the wheel" and sang it to the top of our lungs on the way home. Happy Anniversary, Babe! You da man.

0 comments: